First post !!



Hello, my name is Aisha, and welcome to AfroBlisso. I decided to hop on the bandwagon and create a fashion/lifestyle blog. I named this blog an OOTD blog, because all I have to do is post my outfit and say where I shopped the look; but I realized that is so basic and simple, and I want this blog to be more than that. So I will post a lot of my outfits, share my style looks, talk about certain trends, and share my ideas for outfits. I will also post my photography. A lot of people know that it is Ramadan, Muslims fast for a whole month, and it is important to not where revealing clothing when you fast. That means no tight, short shorts, or camisoles showing your shoulders, etc. So I am going to post outfit pictures that I took before Ramadan, and continue when Ramadan ends. I will post style looks, and ideas in the mean time. I hope you enjoy my blog, and please give me all the feedback you have for me to improve my blog.

- AK

Aisha Konneh

2 comments:

  1. Neat blog- The layout is so beautiful. I wish I was a fashionable as you- clothes have never been my most successful art form. Oh well. Keep up the great work! This was a joy to read, and the tips are very helpful. :) Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Clothes does not have to be your best art form, you're very unique in your own way. Keep sharing that to the world through your beautiful blog. ♡

      Delete

I will read all comments, and try my best to respond to most of them. I appreciate feedback and any suggestions, but I do not appreciate any sort of negativity that is posted.

Instagram