Same-sex marriage is legal in all 50 states!!


So today is the day the Supreme Court declares same-sex marriage legal in all 50 states of the United States. I woke up hearing the great news by a really good friend of mine who is gay, and expressed to me how scary it is to be gay in America. The things that are said and done to homosexuals is disgusting, and they happen because we have ignorant and hateful people living in this world. The fact that same-sex marriage is legal in all the states tells me that America can change, and everyone can finally be equal. It's just going to take more time. This is just the beginning. Today was the first day there was positive news. Since the Charleston massacre, people have been grieving, crying, praying because they are hurt. Today, everyone is crying and celebrating all out of happiness; but we still must never forget about Charleston, and always hold them in the light. Equality for everyone is yet to come.
- AK

No comments

Post a Comment

I will read all comments, and try my best to respond to most of them. I appreciate feedback and any suggestions, but I do not appreciate any sort of negativity that is posted.