Girly Tomboy Style


Flip-up glasses: Forever21 (soldout)
Hooded Dress: Urban Outfitters (soldout)

 


Once again, all the clothing that I am wearing is sold out online. I bought the hooded dress at an Urban Outfitters store, so it may still be in stores. I don't really have a specific style, since I like to switch it up a bit. Some days I will wear something cute and simple; other days I may dress in a tomboy way, but look cute doing it. When I found these flip-up sunglasses online at Forever21, I just had to get them. They reminded me of Dwayne Wayne from one of my favorite TV shows, A Different World. This is such a plain, and very simple look; therefore I do not accessorize a lot. Love to keep it nice and simple.
- AK

No comments

Post a Comment

I will read all comments, and try my best to respond to most of them. I appreciate feedback and any suggestions, but I do not appreciate any sort of negativity that is posted.