Spectral Autumn Look


Shirt: Calvin Klein
Shoes: Adidas
Handbag: Louis Vuitton
Glasses: ZeroUV
Twist Head-wrap: Icing

This fall weather is being very bipolar. It can be warm on some days...but still very cold. I don't know if that explains it very well, but it's weird. Personally, I do not like autumn because it is not my best fashion season. Autumn is a season where everyone is wearing big sweaters and boots, which I don't mind; it just gets boring wearing the same thing. In the spring and summer, you have more options. I get cold easily, so I am constantly looking for a big sweatshirt and sweatpants to just wear when it is 40 degrees.





    

In this look, I am wearing a lot of jewelry. Also, this shirt would be considered a "shirt dress" only because I turned it into that. This shirt originally belonged to my dad, but he was getting rid of it. Why get rid of a perfectly good shirt? I decided to take it and wear it as a dress, then rolled the sleeves up a quarter-way. That's why you have to love fashion, you can create your style any way you want.
If you're wondering wear I got my glasses from, I got them from this amazing online store called ZeroUV that sells cute glasses. I had been looking for clear over-sized glasses for a very long time and I was so happy to find them on ZeroUV's website for only $10; plus, they give you a discount if you sign up for their e-mail listing. It is definitely worth it! I highly recommend you check them out.
-AK

No comments

Post a Comment

I will read all comments, and try my best to respond to most of them. I appreciate feedback and any suggestions, but I do not appreciate any sort of negativity that is posted.