CK


Shirt: Forever21
Socks: Nike
Shoes: Adidas


It has been way too long since I have posted an ootd, let alone posted anything! I have just been so busy with schoolwork, and exams are coming up so I am going to be even busier; that does not mean I won't be posting for a while though. I will be posting A LOT more this summer, once Ramadan is over. I went shopping for my birthday, and this Calvin Klein baseball cap was the 2nd item I bought for $39. Now, some people would ask "Why would you spend $39 for a baseball cap?" But I really did not care about the price. This denim cap is a must for the summer; it can be worn with all denim outfits or any outfit with dark or light denim.
In this look, I chose to wear it with high-waisted denim shorts, a crop top, and a pair of Adidas trainers. The weather is getting so nice, but it is getting a little too hot as summer approaches, and this outfit gives off a "Chill summer" vibe as the baseball cap keeps me a little cool. Personally, I think this cap is worth the buy and so is Calvin Klein's other apparel. You can check out my post, where I talk about some of my favorite items of clothing by Calvin Klein, here: Calvin Klein faves

                                                                            -AK

 


4 comments

  1. You are so beautiful! I love the vibe that this look gives; I swear you look good in everything. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Katie, you are beautiful. Love this look!

    ReplyDelete

I will read all comments, and try my best to respond to most of them. I appreciate feedback and any suggestions, but I do not appreciate any sort of negativity that is posted.