Berry Red


Crop top: Boohoo
Midi skirt: Boohoo
Strappy heels: Charlotte Rousse
Handbag: Zara
Sunglasses: Zerouv

 






You cannot argue with me when I say that summer is the best fashion season. I got this outfit from Boohoo, which is my one of my favorite online stores, and I got it for a good price. I did not purchase the top and skirt together, but most of their products have a matching piece of apparel; if you wanted to buy matching pants to a cute shirt on their website, they most likely have it. As I mentioned in a past post, their prices are amazing.
I love styling midi skirts and dresses because you can wear them in many ways. I like to wear midi dresses with a flannel, wrapped around my waist, and heels; midi skirts can be worn this way, above, or with sneakers. I would wear Adidas Superstars if I were not feeling heels. I think this is a cute outfit for a night out with friends, but it can be worn casually if you were to wear sneakers instead. The top and skirt come in different colors, like black, but I was in love with this berry red color. I know, shocker that I did not buy the black one. This color just attracted me so much. Check out Boohoo.com to shop this look. I hope everyone is having a lovely summer that is filled with lots of happiness.


                                                                             -AK

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am usually not a big fan of red, but this color looked too nice to me. Thanks for reading ♡

      Delete

I will read all comments, and try my best to respond to most of them. I appreciate feedback and any suggestions, but I do not appreciate any sort of negativity that is posted.