Pink floral


Co-ord set: Boohoo
Heels: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Icing


How is everyone's summer going? I plan on keeping this post pretty short because I have been really busy this summer, but that won't stop me from posting more looks. I am going to be posting at least 5 looks for July...maybe even 6 because I am going shopping today with no budget, so it is about to be a good day for me. I bought this outfit from my favorite online store, Boohoo, to wear to a dinner outing with friends. I highly recommend this store if you are ever looking for an outfit for a night out with friends or a formal event; the prices are absolutely amazing too, which is a bonus. Also, the material is very light, which is just perfect for the summer.

                                                                             -AK

12 comments

  1. I love this outfit! I need to get myself some heels to jazz up a going-out outfit, it's time. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe! Heels are one of the best ways to upgrade an outfit. Thanks for reading ♡

      Delete
  2. Love the print of your dress dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- just wow. Could you pls share your tips on how to become a uniquely stylish woman pls?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Solid work as always! which blogger theme is this?

    ReplyDelete

I will read all comments, and try my best to respond to most of them. I appreciate feedback and any suggestions, but I do not appreciate any sort of negativity that is posted.