B.A.P. in a cap


Slip dress: H&M (sale sale sale!!!)
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Sneakers: Adidas




I am really excited to share this post featuring this dope hat that was created by a friend of mine, Deejay, who was featured on my blog in April. I can style this hat in so many ways, but I decided to wear it with a printed slip dress to add to the simplicity of the entire look; I have developed an obsession with slip dresses, thanks to Queen RiRi, because they are so comfortable yet stylish. H&M has a shirt, skirt, and pants in the same print as this dress in case you are not feeling a slip dress but still love the print. Also, H&M is selling this dress on sale; it is now being sold for $9.99 as compared to $17.99, which is how much I had to pay sadly. Go check them out ASAP if you want to buy it at a really cheap price!

You can check out Deejay's online shop here; once you download the app––which is free and super easy to use––follow his store @flytimezz and you can find this hat in many different colors like purple, blue, grey, and black. I really love the design and it is also comfortable; there is an adjustable velcro strap for you to find the right fit. If you are curious to know more about Deejay and his shop, check out my post featuring two looks that were styled by him here. Also, follow him on some of his social media listed below:
Deejay's instgram: @theurbanjezus
Deejay's twitter: @_ayeDeejay
Cloud Negative Nine instagram: @cloudnegativenine

                                                                             -AK

2 comments

  1. This look is so cute! That hat looks really cool too. Great post darling!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! Check out Deejay's shop on Depop! ♡

      Delete

I will read all comments, and try my best to respond to most of them. I appreciate feedback and any suggestions, but I do not appreciate any sort of negativity that is posted.