Good vibes


Pinafore dress: Boohoo
Crochet-knit crop top: Forever21
Watch: Anne Klein
Shoulder bag: Zara (soldout though)
Shoes: Adidas

 

It's August, which means it is time for a new ootd post! I actually took these photos at the beginning of June, but never posted it for some reason...so why not post it now? I got this dungaree pinafore dress from Boohoo because I really like the rust color, but you can also buy it in black. My goal was to make this chic bag the main part of my outfit. I got this bag from Zara, and I just love how contemporary it is. The patches help put a twist to accessorizing, making it great to style with so many different outfits. Unfortunately, it is sold out on the Zara website but it may be in stock at some Zara stores. If you are not able to find it, then I would wait and see if Zara restocks which I think they will because this is a must-have bag. 
School is starting soon (god give me the strength) but I encourage students to not stress too hard about it. There is still a little more time to enjoy summer, so take advantage of that time. If you have already started school, I wish you the best. I am going on vacation with my family soon and I plan on having a lot of fun; I am not going to worry about school at all. Just remember to stay positive and keep all the bad energy out of your circle.

                                                                             -AK

5 comments

  1. That bag is a must have! I hope Zara restocks soon; I love the patches. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they do restock! I love the patches. Thanks for reading Leslie! ♡

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete

I will read all comments, and try my best to respond to most of them. I appreciate feedback and any suggestions, but I do not appreciate any sort of negativity that is posted.