Fall chic


Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Levi's
Boots: Public Desire
Purse: Zara
Sunglasses: Zerouv



***Quick note: This is going to have to be one of those quick posts where I tell you how busy I have been with college applications so my posts are not going to be as detailed.

This outfit is pretty self-explanatory; "fall" means it is starting to get cold outside which makes it necessary to wear over-the-knee boots, and "chic" is a great way to describe a stylish yet elegant look. Quick tip: you should wear sunglasses even in the fall! If you haven't noticed, Victoria Beckham almost always has a pair of sunglasses wherever she goes and she is usually wearing them. Wearing sunglasses, whenever it is sunny, can protect your eyes in the most stylish way. So do not think that summer is the only time to wear sunglasses because it is not.


                                                                             -AK



1 comment

  1. Love this look! Your boots are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

I will read all comments, and try my best to respond to most of them. I appreciate feedback and any suggestions, but I do not appreciate any sort of negativity that is posted.