Daya by Zendaya



Shoes: Missguided
Handbag: Zara



I just want to thank God for finally guiding Zendaya to create her own fashion line because I had been waiting so long for her to share her fashion visions. If you are considering buying some Daya by Zendaya apparel, then you are going to find this post helpful. If you are in need of a cute outfit for an upcoming holiday party, then you are still going to love this post.

I got this dress from Zendaya's line when I was just simply browsing the website to see what she had to offer. While there is a sale going on (!!!), the non-sale price of the clothing is a bit pricey which is why you should definitely buy what you can right now. Although the clothing is pricey, it is definitely worth buying. This dress is my favorite because of the design. The scuba dress has the material of a wetsuit that you would wear at the beach, which means it is pretty comfortable in my opinion. Also, its long sleeves make it perfect to wear in exceptionally cold weather if you're legs do not get cold. Lastly, it is oversized fitting except at the waist it has a skin-tight fit. I have never seen a dress designed this way, which proves just how creative Zendaya and her team can get.

What I love the most about Zendaya's line is how excepting it is of all body types and genders. Zendaya created a line that anyone could buy from, making it non-discriminatory. Zendaya is making a significant shift in the fashion movement. If you want to be a part of that movement, check out Daya by Zendaya here and treat yo self!

                                                                             -AK

2 comments

  1. That is such a nice color on you. Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with color and the dress is so comfortable. Thanks for reading! ♡

      Delete

I will read all comments, and try my best to respond to most of them. I appreciate feedback and any suggestions, but I do not appreciate any sort of negativity that is posted.