Layers on Layers


Sweatshirt: Forever21
Jean jacket: L-train
Joggers: Forever21
Sneakers: Nike
Sunglasses: Zerouv
Mini-backpack: Steve Madden



This is a very simple look that shows just how easy it is to layer when it is below freezing outside but that outfit still has to be on point. The neutral-colored sweatshirt and and salmon pants are from Forever21, which has a lot of clothes in these colors. I mentioned before how Forever21 is a great place to get basics ranging in many different colors. Also, I am loving the looks of mini-backpacks; they make a cute accessory for any outfit.

New Year means lots of new looks...Also, a special project coming this Spring that I have been planning for a while now. I will be updating my blog more, now that second semester has started, and expect the project late May/early June.

                                                                            -AK

No comments

Post a Comment

I will read all comments, and try my best to respond to most of them. I appreciate feedback and any suggestions, but I do not appreciate any sort of negativity that is posted.