Brown Sugar


Sweater: Forever21
Jeans: Levi's
Fishnet tights: Forever21
Shoes: H&M
Mini backpack: Steve Madden
Glasses: Zerouv



New month means new blog post! In this look, I am wearing a v-neck sweater that I got from Forever21 styled with mid-rise black jeans and fishnet tights. As I have mentioned before, fishnet tights and jeans are becoming the new trend and I am so here for it. I think it gives your outfit an edgy look, but it depends on how you style them. I got this Steve Madden mini backpack from TJ Maxx when I was doing my monthly search for handbags in the perfect store for inexpensive handbags and apparel. I highly recommend checking out TJ Maxx, or Marshalls (I prefer Marshalls over TJ Maxx) if you are ever looking for inexpensive yet great material clothing. 

Since it is the month of Black History Month, I will be writing new blog posts regarding the struggles of black people in this white world and how my experiences have shaped my view on specific issues regarding the black community. So be on the lookout for that. Also, I am open to collaborations with people to discuss certain issues within or involving the black community.

                                                                             -AK

No comments

Post a Comment

I will read all comments, and try my best to respond to most of them. I appreciate feedback and any suggestions, but I do not appreciate any sort of negativity that is posted.