LEGEND



Sweatshirt: Forever21
Fishnet tights: Forever21
Glasses: Zerouv



Here with a new, and quick, post. So, it has already been established that global warming exists since it was about 70 degrees in Pennsylvania for the past three days...but I had to get a look ready for that kind of weather. I am wearing a large graphic sweatshirt from Forever21, with fishnet leggings and sock-fit heeled boots. This was a quick outfit I put together, as I was enjoying yet worrying about the weather. Fishnet tights are the new trend that can be styled in so many ways; you can wear them with jeans, dresses, and skirts. Also, there are fishnet socks that can be worn with clear boots or fashionable sneakers, for example, creepers. Don't forget to switch it up a bit; that's what fashion is about.

                                                                             -AK

2 comments

I will read all comments, and try my best to respond to most of them. I appreciate feedback and any suggestions, but I do not appreciate any sort of negativity that is posted.