Gold Shine


Shirt: Forever21
Jeans: Pacsun
Heeled Boots: Public Desire
Rhinestone Bralet: Antigone

Yes, I like the whole shiny chainmail trend because gold is one of the best colors to style. In this look, I pair gold with light denim jeans and red boots, which makes my gold top POP even more. Another way that I would style this top is with a skirt (some of them come with matching ones), joggers, or black jeans. The best part about gold is that you can add more gold by accessorizing with gold; gold on gold on gold. As you can see, you can not go wrong with gold.

Let me know how you like to style gold in the comments below!

                                                                             -AK

No comments

Post a Comment

I will read all comments, and try my best to respond to most of them. I appreciate feedback and any suggestions, but I do not appreciate any sort of negativity that is posted.