Pop of Orange


Sweater dress: Forever21
Bomber jacket: Boohoo
Clutch: Zara
Heeled boots: Public Desire
Glasses: Zerouv

Happy May! May is my favorite month of the year for one reason only, it is my birthday month and your girl is turning eighteen. Also, I am soon graduating which is something to also celebrate. The weather has been interesting for the past few days; one day it is hot, then it is colder...so this look is based on the fact that I really want to wear a dress most days, but get cold easily and wear a bomber with it. Since orange is the main color, black and white heeled boots and a bandana make the look 'pop' a little more. Rings and a clutch bag are a few more ways to accessorize; rings are a simplistic way to make a statement with your outfit, depending on how many you wear (personally, I love wearing rings on most of my fingers). This look is perfect for those in-between days when you are stuck between trying to look fly and comfortably warm during spring.

                                                                             -AK

No comments

Post a Comment

I will read all comments, and try my best to respond to most of them. I appreciate feedback and any suggestions, but I do not appreciate any sort of negativity that is posted.