Silky Way


Top: DayabyZendaya
Shorts: Pacsun
Duster cardigan: Boohoo
Slides: Public Desire
Sunglasses: Zerouv


So long Dubai...
Before leaving Dubai, my family and I went on a desert safari that included ATV riding in the desert, dune bashing, camel riding, and an amazing dinner while watching live performances. 

Since it was so hot in the desert, I need a bomb look that was going to keep me cool yet appropriate. In this look, I am wearing a silk top from Daya with denim shorts. The top is usually paired with matching pants in the same copper color, but I was not going to wear pants in the desert. For the bling effect, I accessorized with a choker from Mirina Collections that perfectly matches my slides. This outfit kept me looking fashionable and feeling comfortable while having fun. Dubai is going to be a trip that I will never forget and I can not wait to go back in the future. My friends have asked me what it is about the city that I love the most and I can go on forever about the vibes. It seems as if everyone is happy and just enjoying life with no bother nor complaints; that is my kind of the place. The city even has a ministry for happiness that is dedicated to keeping the people happy...it does not get any better than that. You are sure to have a great time when visiting Dubai. Until next time...

                                                                             -AK



No comments

Post a Comment

I will read all comments, and try my best to respond to most of them. I appreciate feedback and any suggestions, but I do not appreciate any sort of negativity that is posted.