Lace up


Dress: Forever21
Jacket: Forever 21 (contemporary)
Sneakers: Foot Locker
Sunglasses: Zerouv (on sale!)




Coming at you with a new look featuring this light jacket from Forever 21's Contemporary Line. I love this jacket because I can wear it with an outfit in the summer and fall or wear it as a dress with bold boots. I paired it with a lace-up designed black bodycon dress, along with rose gold-colored sneakers that make this look pop a little more. I accessorized with grey-mirrored sunglasses from my favorite online shop for sunnies, Zerouv. Their sunglasses are so amazingly cheap, but durable. How dope is that? Summer is soon coming to end and I will be heading to college at the end of the month. I will be updating my blog for the next two weeks while figuring out how to continue during college. So look out for more ootd/style posts! 
                                                                            -AK

2 comments

I will read all comments, and try my best to respond to most of them. I appreciate feedback and any suggestions, but I do not appreciate any sort of negativity that is posted.